YOU Are Needed
Are you desiring a life full of abundance, purpose, sexiness, ease and fun? Then it is time to stop living life from a watered down version of yourself, who constantly seeks approval. There is nothing sexy about a woman who represses herself. It is a bizarre notion we tell ourselves that making ourselves small, will make others feel better about themselves. Which is just a cover up so we don’t really have to tell ourselves the truth. I have walked this walk, and trust me sunshine, it ain’t no fun and it definitely isn’t true.
Your power is needed by you and the world. If you gave it away, it is time to get it back. Your truth is needed by you and the world. If you strayed from it, it is time to find it.
Your intuition and inner guidance is needed by you and the world. If you have been ignoring it, it is time to listen to it.
Your wisdom and knowingness is needed by you and the world. If you have been hiding from it, it is time to reveal it.
Your love, for self and others, is needed by you and the world. If you have been down playing it, it is time to let it run the show.
- Be comfortable getting naked, both physically and emotionally. Be the woman who knows her true beauty lies with in believing and knowing her true value. An authentic, calm and unwavering sense of self is sexy.
- Be the woman whose confidence permeates her surroundings. You know the power in real eye contact, because you value intimacy. You thrive on the ability to build authentic relationships and immerse yourself with only this kind.
- Be the woman who is both open-minded and no-nonsense, who is not afraid to speak her mind, who can be strong-willed and passionate, and likes to have the occasional dispute because she wants to learn how others view the world. She is vulnerable and asks questions. She is naturally curious. She wants to be stretched outside of her comfort zone.
- Be the woman who knows the possibility of sitting in silence. You trust yourself to guide you to exactly where you need to be. You live with purpose.
- Be the woman who knows that you are both love and loved. It is something that comes from inside, not something that you can ‘get’ from others. Your world opens up when you start living from the inside out.